Friday, February 25, 2005

Welcome, welcome!!

Started this new blog to post photos I've taken and some of the digital touch ups I've done in photoshop...

I still remembered I first touch a camera when I was about 13 years old. That time, my father was working as a photographer in a studio in Katong. So during the school holidays I will go to the shop with him to help him with the daily operations. Those were the good old days of film cameras and digital cameras were unheard of. During my 'working holidays' there, I began to learn about photography and the workings of a camera. But the interest never really kick started cos of the high cost in developing the photos and moreover I don't really have a camera that I can call my own.

The passion was always there but it never really take off....

Then came the age of digital photography, I had my first digital camera in 2001, a simple 1.3 megapixel HP215 digital camera and that got me excited for a while. And from there I moved on to a SONY DSC-P2, a 2.1 megapixel camera, and later on to a FUJI S304, a 3.1 megapixel digicam and finally now my 'wife' is the SLR-like FUJI S602Z which has served me well for more than 2 years :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home