Friday, February 25, 2005

Excuse me, are you a model?

There are many things I like to take, but I've never really found my focus and decide what I would like to do. Perhaps I'm a little bit greedy here, want to try a little of eveything - Landscapes, street candids, macro photography, underwater photography, portraits, architecture, artistic, wildlife, nature.... etc.

Although I have not really found my focus, but since young when I see my father at work, I've always wanted to do portraits. But I never really got the chance to do it, cos nobody wants to be my model leh... so sad. So for now I can only concentrate on landscapes, wildlife and nature, street candids... and maybe macro on insects - here's one of my fav... taken at Botanic Garden in 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home